The Solshine community is amazing
This studio changed my Clemson experience. I finally found a place that I felt comfortable in. The classes are energetic, fun but encourage me to find a deeper sense of self.
This will always be my absolute favorite studio.
I recently moved back to the area and am overjoyed at the recent expansion of space and teachers! Every instructors is knowledgable and helpful and kind. I cannot recommend this studio highly enough!
Always a great mix of classes.
Especially Sundays. Class is empowering and adaptable and intentional. I love the variety and the community! This studio is the best!
Find The Class For You
• Heated to 95 degrees •
Build physical and mental strength as you flow through a series of yoga poses, drawing on the breath as your inner source of power in this energizing class.
Deep Sol Flow
Yoga + Sculpt
Align and Refine
Pilates + Flow
Rock Your Asana
10 Class Pack
6 mo. Expiration
5 Class Pack
6 mo. Expiration
12 Mo. SWEAT
12 mo. Membership
New Student FAQs
Everything You Need To Know
- Our schedule is posted in two places. One is at solshinewellness.com under the schedule page and the other is on the Mindbody app
- Parking is either across the street or behind the building in the parking garage for Bixby. To find the garage, turn at Papa John's Pizza (don’t park there, they tow!) and it's one block down. You can't miss it. Parking across the street does have a time limit, however, we have not seen a lot of monitoring as of yet.
What you should bring
- Bring a mat and a yoga towel.
- We do not offer yoga mat rentals or loaners, but we do have inexpensive mats for purchase at the front desk. If you need a mat, let us know!
- We have complimentary sweat towels available but do not have long yoga towels.
- We have specialty hot mats for sale in the studio and we can special order extra long mats.
- Bring a water bottle - We have a filling station outside the studio. If you forget your water bottle, we do have bottled water for sale.
What you should wear
- Avoid loose clothing that will fall over your head or become a distraction in class. Long yoga pants or shorts, and a tank or sports bra. Some people do wear socks, but we don't recommend them because they are slippery.
You Belong Here
Balanced Body • Whole Mind • Connected Community